Wednesday, June 11, 2014

10 Whitest Sentences in Existence

1.  "My friend Emma from Yoga class, the one you met at brunch last week, she's doing the whole gluten free thing."

2.  "It's so hard to find good kale without having to drive to Whole Foods."

3.  "It's going to be really hard to get in much time at the beach house this summer with lacrosse camp coming up and all."

4.  "This farmers' market has gown so downhill."

5.  "Quinoa LITERALLY changed my life."

6.  "My dad said he'd pay for film school if I help out at his law firm in the summers."

7.  "OMG!!! Pumpkin spice lattes are back.  I better Instagram this."

8.  "I'm going to need an extra closet for all of this North Face."

9.  "Three Mimosas at brunch--my trainer is going to kill me."

10.  "I'm so broke I'm going to have to start  getting my J. Crew at the outlet malls."

No comments:

Post a Comment