Saturday, April 5, 2014

Guy Really Not Sure What He's Doing for New Year's Eve

Jeff Korgan, a 33 year-old claims adjuster, announced today that he's not really sure what he'll be doing this year on New Year's Eve.

"I mean, I definitely want to do something.  I'm just not sure what quite yet.  I kind of want to go out, but everything is so expensive.  A few of my friends are having people over, but I'm not really sure where I'll end up.  Ben, from work, is having people over and I might go there, but I don't really know him THAT well.  Plus, the one time I met his wife she kind of rubbed me the wrong way."

Korgan is known throughout the company as having the ability to make a mean spinach dip for any kind of social gathering.

"Not to brag, but I make any excuse I can to whip it out.  It's been compared to the spinach dip from the deli counter at the grocery.  The good grocery—not the run-down one.  Yeah--that good."

Korgan, reportedly, never really gets THAT drunk so he usually serves as a partial DD for some of his drunker friends.

“Yeah, I mean, I might have a beer or two, but I don’t really drink that much.  I just want to see my friends have fun and get home safely.  I don’t mind driving them around a little.  It gets me out if I don’t find anything else to do.  Occasionally I get a meal at Denny’s out of it.”

Korgan, like many other single early 30 somethings has trouble with he midnight kiss.


"It's awkward.  Everyone else is kissing and I'm just standing there staring.  There's usually a drunk girl around somewhere, but kissing her usually feels kind of rapey and my mouth tastes like spinach dip so I get a little insecure.  I usually just go hide in the bathroom at the ball drop.  I've spent the first 15 seconds of the past three years peeing."

No comments:

Post a Comment