Monday, April 21, 2014

Man Knows Masturbation in Front of New Dog Inevitable

Although excited about the new 8 week old Irish Setter puppy he has purchased for his family, local man Jay Harrison is still nervous about the pet inevitably witnessing his daily masturbation rituals.

"It's not a matter of if, but a matter of when.  When I go at it a few times a day the dog is bound to walk in when I'm halfway through." voiced the 44 year-old father of three.

Sources indicate whenever he sees his three small children playing with the puppy, his mind soon wanders to the inevitable situation will arise.

"I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet.  Our old dog was so used to seeing me go at it when nobody was home I didn't even think twice.  Seeing his furry body was basically just a prop in the room for me. Sometimes he'd even cover my feet while I was going at it--that's how used to it I got." a distracted Harrison remarked, looking away as his 5 year-old daughter cavorted jovially with the puppy in a moment that would melt any father's heart.  "Actually, I got so used to him sometimes I had trouble finishing without him warming my feet."

When the family's previous dog passed away, the faithful husband of 11 years responded "My first thought was 'Wow, going to be hard to tell the kids about this'.  My second thought was 'Uggh, here we go again.  I'll HAVE to get them another dog so  I'm going to have to break in another one.  We'll have to go through the awkwardness where he'll just stare at me every time I'm in the zone until he gets used to seeing it.  On the bright side, maybe the next dog won't bark each time.' "

"I'd imagine I need to do it sooner than later.  If we're going to have this kind of relationship, he needs to get used to seeing me do it.  Maybe if we start now he'll just think it's part of my routine, like brushing my teeth.
Next time my wife takes the kids to visit their grandmother in the nursing home, I'll fire up the laptop, put the new puppy in the room with me, and I'll go to town.  I figured after we do that four or five times it'll start getting a little less awkward."

No comments:

Post a Comment