Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"Six" Movies I'll Never Watch

I dusted this off from the archives from 2010.

1. " Bride Wars" starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway. 
If one of the symptoms of male menopause involves growing a vagina, then I may consider this one in about 30 years.
2. Any Disney movie starring "The Rock".
The downside of watching movies just to laugh at "The Rock" 's acting skills, is having to watch movies showcasing "The Rock" 's acting skills.
3. "How Stella got her Groove Back"
This may not be a terrible film, I'm probably just way too white to really get any of it.
4. Any movie Tim Allen made after 1997.
I would say ever, but as a kid I was duped into watching "The Santa Clause".  If the movie titile involves making a terrible pun, it's probably a sign that you're children will get worse grades than Asian kids after they watch it.
5. "Fever Pitch" starring Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore
As if the cast doesn't say enough, the Red Sox deserved to be cursed for another 90 years after this movie was made.
6.  "Twilight" movies after the first two.
To be fair, I did see the first two.  It was only because I was forced to by my ex-gf.  I spent the entire time in the theater picturing Ashley Greene naked and thinking "I'm too young to be any of these girls' dad, but just old enough that everyone probably thinks I'm just here to figure out which of them are 18."

No comments:

Post a Comment